The Anti-Ragging Committee of the institution shall take appropriate measures to prevent ragging and makes appropriate decisions, with regard to punishment or otherwise, depending on the facts of each incident of ragging and the nature and gravity of the incident of ragging.
The anti-ragging committee is formed with the honest intention of keeping the campus free of ragging from day one. The committee will take up the following measures to prevent the occurrence of ragging:
- Spread awareness of the ill effects of ragging through banners, hoardings, talks etc. at strategic points.
- Display the consequences of the act of ragging.
- Surprise visits to the hostels, food court, and play areas by squad members.
- Provide each new student with the contact numbers of key administrative members in case of emergency.
- In addition to the preventive measures, the committee will investigate and take stringent action against the offenders in case of any untoward incident, as per the directions of the Supreme Court ruling.
Anti-Ragging Squad Members
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation & Department||Telephone No.||Email Id|
|1||Dr. Gopakumaran Kartha K N||Deanemail@example.com|
|2||Dr. Arbettu Prabhakara Kamath||Vice Deanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Dr. Manoj Narayanan||MS and Associate Professor, Department of Pediatricsemail@example.com|
|4||Dr. Vishnu R||Professor & HOD Department of Pharmacology||92073 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Dr. Shanavas Palliyal||AGM, Secretary PTA & Associate Professor, Dept of Dentistryemail@example.com|
|6||Mr. Najeeb Karadan||PTA Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Dr. Sree Lekshmi J||Assistant Professor Dept of Forensic Medicine & Wardenemail@example.com|
|8||Dr. Deepthy B J||Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology & Wardenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||Dr. Girija C||Assistant Professor, Department of Pathologyemail@example.com|
|10||Adv. Zalazi Kallangodan||Senior Legal Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11||Mr.Rajkumar||CI, Meppadi Police Stationemail@example.com|
|12||Mr.Sreejith TN||President JCI, Kalpettafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|13||Mr.M Kamal||Media Person,Mathrubhumi News,Wayanademail@example.com|
|14||Mr. Joy M L||Chief Security Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|15||Ms. Sukritha K M||Assistant Professor, Dept of Anatomy & Wardenemail@example.com|
|16||Mr. Suryanath P R||Union Chairman||99020 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|17||Ms. Gopika S Narayanan||Union Vice Chairperson||80862 email@example.com|
|18||Mr. Sreejesh S||I Year Student Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|19||Ms. Lyla Mehreen||I Year Student Representativeemail@example.com|